We could go on and on about why you should choose Ridge Top—but we’d rather let the facts (and our customers!) speak for themselves. Here are 10 reasons why Ridge Top is unlike any other company:
1. We have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating; proof of our impeccable integrity and reputation!
SUPER SERVICE AWARD
2. We are the recipients of the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many years in a row—which reflects the great experience that homeowners have always had with Ridge Top Exteriors!
3. We have excellent Google Reviews, and we are proud to have served so many satisfied clients!
MASTER ELITE CONTRACTOR
4. We are a GAF Certified Master Elite Contractor, which means that North America’s largest roofing manufacturer certifies that Ridge Top Exteriors is in the Top 3% of contractors in the United States when it comes to quality, dependability, and reputation!
REFERRED BY OUR CUSTOMERS
5. 65% of our customers are referrals! The fact that so many satisfied homeowners refer Ridge Top Exteriors to their friends, family, and neighbors is a point of pride for us!
6. You want to hear directly from the people we serve? Many homeowners have offered great testimonials about their experience with Ridge Top, and many more have graciously offered to serve as referrals that you can contact and speak to directly. You can see some of the testimonials on our website, and ask us for a list of homeowners in your area who will gladly talk to you about their Ridge Top experience!
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL OF APPROVAL
7. We are a long-established, family-owned business and our employees have decades of experience: That means you’re trusting your home in the hands of experts who perform top-quality work, which has earned Ridge Top the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval!
8. We put our money where our mouth is when it comes to total customer satisfaction: That’s why we never ask for even a partial payment upfront. We stand by our work, so we’ll sign a contract for just a dollar down, and won’t take another dime until the work is done and you are completely satisfied!
9. If your home improvement project is covered by insurance, we will gladly be your advocate to the insurance company: We will do a thorough inspection of your home and estimate, and if their adjustor missed something, we will talk to the insurance company on your behalf and ask them to cover it!
10. Our estimates are always free—with absolutely no obligation. You can find out exactly what we plan to do, when we’ll do it, and how much it will cost before you make your decision. Best of all, you’ll see first-hand how thorough and friendly our people are. Go ahead, give us a call; it will be a privilege to serve you!